備用:毫無敬意、自以為是、目中無人、目無尊長、沒大沒小、沒規矩、放肆、看不起、看不上你們

Vel:一直diss在場的是怕事老人、以激進主張誘導對方透露資訊、講話比較白&流行用語 卡蜜拉:比較文雅 全力配合原音押韻,字面漂亮其次(

Carmilla Carmine:

You better show some respect! 你最好放尊重點!

Check your behavior, no one speaks to Zestial that way! 5+422 別目中無人,這態度對Zestial發言||對Zestial(亂)吠你還不配

Did you expect us to sit back and take your insolent brazen display? 5+6+34 你以為我們 會放任你做出 狂妄無恥的行為?

Velvette:

Haha. You've got it twisted 2+5 哈哈。我說這位阿姨(??)

I'm not the one who needs a new attitude 11 你才需要跟上新時代的態度

Maybe you missed it, 5 你不知流行

but I'm that #Bitch and I will do 54
|| 我可是#(hashtag Bitch) 笑你落伍 (這句超煩惱是不是有更貼近中文圈理解的詞可以用(在想這個詞要不要乾脆原文(

Nothin' less than what I please (Woo!)

7 做什麼隨我高興(押了原音但沒配合前後幾句

I'm the backbone of the Vees 7 三V的支柱在這裡

Mad that I acted respectless? 44 氣我表現缺乏敬意?

Well, it's 'cause no one could respect this 46 那也要有人懂得尊敬

别过度曲解 姐不需要去为谁改变态度 你漏了一点 老娘会在这顶流上常驻 做事要看我乐意 我是3v的主力 话里话外不敬言辞 是对你们能力的诠释

Sorry, group attendin' || (?),諸與會者*(好想改掉但目前音有像到就先用著…*

Since when are Overlords too scared to fight? 10 領主何時個個如此怯戰?